Achieving high-yielding corn requires a comprehensive management plan – from pre-planting all the way to grain fill and beyond. This is to ensure a fast and uniform emergence of plants, ultimately resulting in high-yielding acres.
In this course you will focus on key growth stages:
- At Planting
- Early Post Emergence
- Late Post Emergence
The presentation will highlight management considerations for each stage, including weed control, fertility, growth regulators, and disease and insect control.
- Early-Season Corn Management (52 min)
By successfully completely this 52-minute course you will be able to share with your customers:
- Why pre-planting field management is important to a successful growing season.
- What plants might be left behind in the field, and how to encourage fast and uniform plant emergence.
- How to control weeds during each management stage.
- Fertility highlights, including when to use starter fertilizers.
- The value of crop enhancement products.
Supplemental materials include:
- Blog Posts
- Profit Opportunities Increase Grower Yields Sustainably
- Profit Opportunity: High Efficiency Adjuvant to Control Hard-to-Kill Weeds
- New Starter Fertilizer Offers Dual Acting Chemistries
- Agronomy Update
- Paralign for Corn PDF
- Popup Fertilizer Benefits to Corn PDF
- Post Applied Soil Residues in Corn PDF
- Seedcorn Maggot PDF
- Sweet Corn Herbicides PDF