The industry is changing rapidly. From new pre-planting regimen considerations to late-season interventions, growers have many opportunities to influence plant growth. Growers and suppliers alike must understand the nuances that are impacting the state of the industry today and the fields of tomorrow.
In this course, you will learn about the topical impacts to the health and vitality of a yield. Including leading research on enzymes, seed treatments, pest control and mixing treatments.
- Enzymes in Action (10 min)
- Protect and Defend Seed Treatments (15 min)
- Maximizing Weed Control (18 min)
- Good Product + Mixing Issues = Bad Performance (19 min)
By successfully completing this 60-minute course, you will be able to share with your customers:
- What enzymes are and why they are important.
- What seed treatments are and the role they play in cell management program for production agriculture.
- An understanding of CHS Agronomy’s three-tier approach to servicing seed treatment needs.
- Three adjuvant systems growers can add to their current herbicide or fungicide programs to enhance pest control.
- The importance of understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the weeds affecting crops.
- How to improve the mixing of products in their tanks via Vive Crop Protection technology.
- Ways to control Rhizoctonia in field crops.
Supplemental materials include:
Click the button below to get started.TAKE THE COURSE