Protecting your seed against the hundreds of harmful pathogens and insects that affect crop production is key to maximizing yield. In this course, you will learn how to fight back and protect your crops from common diseases and pests. You will hear about the impact of Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia and Fusarium and learn how to watch for the conditions that trigger these diseases and how to best protect the seed. Additionally, this course will talk about symptoms of and ways to protect your crop from Soybean Cyst Nematodes (SCN).
In this course, you will be introduced to the benefits of key seed treatments, including Valent Intego™ Suite Soybeans, Valent Aveo™ EZ and West Central’s new Halifax™ and Lancaster™.
Learn more about the STI Customized seed treatment blending service for ag retailers looking to create their own brand image and differentiate themselves as a leader in the marketplace. These custom blends are computer controlled for increased accuracy and are developed for the specific needs and geographies.
By helping growers better understand the different types of seed treatments, you can help them implement the most appropriate crop protection plan this season to attain their yield goals. This course will conclude with a presentation on drones and the benefits of using them in agriculture.
By successfully completely this 39-minute course you will be able to share with your customers:
- How to prepare for the upcoming season and provide the best protection for their seed, including the different types of seed treatments and benefits each type provides.
- The symptoms to look for and how to manage common pathogens and insect pressures, including Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Fusarium, Phytophthora and Soybean Cyst Nematodes (SCN).
- Recommendations for successful drone usage and best practices for getting the most from your drone.
This course includes the following lessons:
- Seed Care Products (5 min)
- Optimizing Soybean Stand Establishment: Part 1 (12 min)
- Optimizing Soybean Stand Establishment: Part 2 (9.5 min)
- Drones in Agriculture (12 min)
Click the button below to get started!TAKE THE COURSE