Each year an estimated 47 million tons of phosphate fertilizer is used globally for production agriculture – costing over $41 billion. However, phosphorus efficiency in grains is estimated to be less than 10 percent.
In 2018, West Central launched a research initiative, called the Phosphorus Project, to study phosphorus deficiencies in fields. Using Climate Fieldview ™ digital ag tools the research worked to find solutions to increase phosphorus availability and grower profitability.
In this course, you will discover how West Central products can help increase phosphorus availability and offer specialized solutions for your grower customers, using products like the Levesol® family, including Paralign®.
This course also covers how to control corn rootworm and Rhizoctonia in corn. Vive Crop Protection presents the benefits of in-furrow fungicide and insecticide control.
- Phosphorus Project: Year in Review (20 min)
- Rhizoctonia & Corn Root Worm Control in Corn (15 min)
By successfully completely this 35-minute course you will be able to share with your customers:
- How to increase phosphorus availability using unique technology found in the Levesol family of products.
- Highlight the agronomic and economic benefits of the Levesol brands.
- The value of the Phosphorus Project and how to enroll your growers.
- The importance of controlling Rhizoctonia and corn rootworm in corn this year.
- How to overcome potential grower objections to adding a fungicide and/or insecticide to their production program.
Supplemental materials include:
- Blog Posts
- Efficiently Manage Phosphorus During the Growing Season
- How to Effectively Manage Phosphorus Levels in the Soil
- Protecting Crops from the Devastation of Corn Rootworm
- Agronomy Update
- Soygreen Mixing Instructions PDF
- Soygreen in Grain Sorghum Production PDF
- Soyshot Starter Fertilizer for Soybeans PDF
- Zinc Fertility for Crop Production PDF
- Sales Materials
- Levesol PDF
- Levesol Zn PDF
- Paralign PDF
Click the button below to get started!TAKE THE COURSE