It is crucial that crops receive the appropriate amount and the correct form of each essential nutrient. Whether it is a primary macronutrient such as nitrogen, phosphorus or potassium; a secondary macronutrient including calcium, magnesium or sulfur; or one of the micronutrients including iron, manganese, copper, boron, zinc, molybdenum, chloride or cobalt. They each have an important role to play in the plants’ life and are all an essential part of creating a healthy, high yielding crop.
Join us in this course as we explore more about the role each nutrient plays in the plants’ development. Hear from Steve Roehl, West Central’s product development data and research analyst as he helps us understand the complete nutrient cycle and how to plan a more effective nutrient management plan. He will also talk through the benefits and positive results a chelated iron fertilizer can bring your crops. In addition, West Central’s Matt Pauli will also discuss the benefits of using chelated zinc with your crop.
By successfully completely this 26-minute course you will be able to explain to your customers:
- Why the different macro and micronutrients are so important in the development of a healthy crop
- How to help ensure your crop is receiving the benefits from these essential nutrients
- How to determine and treat specific plant deficiencies, including the troublesome Iron Deficiency Chlorosis (IDC)
- How the iron chelated fertilizer Soygreen® helps combat IDC
This course includes the following lessons:
- Essential Nutrients: Understanding the Complete Nutrient Cycle, Steve Roehl
- Fighting IDC with Soygreen, Steve Roehl
- Exploring Chelates, Matt Pauli
- Fight IDC video
Click the button below to get started!TAKE THE COURSE